Wyze Cam Pan v2 Protocol RTSP

Seems Wyze is interested in making money and selling hardware cheap isn’t the way. Subscription services seems to work. RTSP is counter to this approach. Little incentive to provide it. Dont hold your breath…

There are no difference between closed innovations and aliens both are unknown grounds scary for privacy and security concern. I’m very sad Pan v2 becomes an utterly useless purchase.

I just don’t understand it, I’m all late. just brought 4 pan v2s to find this out. Hey Wyze, I have your plus subscription already. Can I have my RTSP. Y’all got stop talking this stable firmware bs like these bs Chinese companies aint pumping these cameras out with fine firmwares by the boatload.
I’m a just return these…

1 Like

What progress of RTSP support for Pan V2?

Well it’s 2023 and still no RSTP support.

Do they even have a software department?
I bought cheaper throwaway Chinese cameras with better firmware support. Kinda makes it worthless that I have to open an app to see the camera and can’t intergrade into my NVR server with all the added features that it provides.

If you don’t want to pay coders then open up the protocol so that other people who are better than you can do the work.

I doubt hardware sales with a reduced probably of follow-on web services sales is a win for Wyze. As RTSP is likely a negative for them, expect delayed release until there is a better Pan device on the horizon.