Wyze cam not connecting 3rd wifi network

I just changed my wireless router and modem and I’m having issues connecting my wyze campan. The unit was connecting to the previous wifi with no issues. But now when going through the set up process I keep getting the the unable to connect to network message. This is the third wifi network no problems with the first two. Is there a cashe or something that needs to be cleared on the cam??

This probably isn’t the problem you are having, but in the Wireless settings of your new router, do you see Protected Management Frames (PMF) enabled? If so, turn it off.

There are plenty of more likely things that might be causing an issue, but this one happens to be fresh on my mind, and it only takes a moment to check.

Do you have the 2.4 Ghz radio and SSID set up?

Once you press the setup button on the cam and get the “Ready to Connect” voice, any cache is essentially cleared. Modern routers will have a name & password of the normal 5 GHz network, AND a name and password of the 2.4 GHz network. You need to give the cam setup process the name and password of the 2.4 GHz network. [Older routers will only have a 2.4 GHz network, but if they aren’t at least a type ‘N’ network, then they need to be replaced.]