Wyze Band Screen Timeout increased duration options

No problem! Sorry for the late notice.

With the introduction of Flashlight - this is an awesome tool! It’d be great if flashlight overrode the screen time and stayed on until turned off.

1 Like

Can you please let me know where? I’ve looked through all the settings I could find and didn’t see that option.

Let me flag the @mavens to see if someone can help. I haven’t used the watch in awhile so I’m not familiar with the settings anymore.

I assume you mean Band, not Watch. The watches don’t have a variable display on duration.

Go into the Band’s home page on your list of devices. You will see a vertical column of icons. At the bottom will be a gear icon. Touch that. Then touch the pictorial “Settings”.

Towards the bottom you will see Display on duration. Touch that. Then set it to any time up to 10 seconds.

@cheaplikeafox – This Wishlist item was resolved almost a year ago. Can we get it marked as “Launched”? Any new requests should go to new Wishlist items, one request per item. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah I meant the band. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll see if can get updated to launched. Thanks.

2 Likes

Ugh. I meant the watch and would be great to get an option for a few more seconds.
Hard to time a pulse when the screen goes dark.

1 Like

oh. Yeah the watch screen timeout options are only on the band unfortunately. This wishlist item below has requests for this option.