Wyze Band early access group

I have been seeing topics I am having issues with, with my Wyze Band, but all of the posts have been moved to an early backers group that i can’t seem to join. How do i get in that group to read the posts? I’ve had my Wyze band since Sunday and have a few questions.

since u purchased the band (early access device) they should grant access… @UserCustomerGwen

2 Likes

I’ll also tag in the @moderators, see if maybe they can assist also. Hang tight!

3 Likes

Thank you and @Ken.S for your help! Wonderful community you all have here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have been added to the Early Backers group. Please me know if you can now see the Early Access category, or not. If so, I’ll close this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@DreadPirateRush Yes i can see it now, please close topic. Thanks so much for everyone’s help!

2 Likes

Sounds good! Closing topic.

2 Likes

If you purchased a product (eg. Wyze Band, Scale) in Early Access and wish to participate in the #early-access forum, please click the link below and then click the REQUEST button to be added. Please provide your order number on the form.

https://forums.wyze.com/g/EarlyBackers

1 Like