Wyze App Version 2.7 Released! (12/17/19)

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally gray overlay fixed but play back it’s not working

2 Likes

Playback in android is completely stuffed. When I scroll to an event stored on my sd card, it acts like it’s playing, shows network data speed in the corner, but only shows whatever still frame it is showing as the camera thumbnail in the app. It worked fine last version, but after this update it’s completely useless.

1 Like

@bfs, could you please tell me more about what’s not working right?

@speadie, please send in a log through Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue. The team would like to look into this.

We apologize for the trouble, folks.

1 Like

Bulbs now either not running rules or running rules late as of today. Were running fine until today.

Thank you for letting me know. Could you please send in a log through Account > Help & Feedback > Report an Issue? Please also contact our customer support team through this link so we can help out:

Wyze Customer Support

1 Like

Was the iOS release delayed? Today is 12/21 and I see no update for the app. Still showing v2.7.21

It was reported that it showed up in the App Store on Dec 18

2.7.21 was a beta release. It never existed in the App Store just TestFlight. 2.7.29 is the current production version for iOS in the App Store.

Production App

TestFlight Beta App

1 Like

Thanks. Sorry about that. You are correct.

1 Like

No worries, it is easy to confuse the numbers as they are not large or bolder like one would expect them to be.

I just noticed a new icon on one of my sense switches. Looks like a cloud with the slash through it. I dont think I’ve seen it before and I dont know what it means. Attempting to upload a screenshot.

@DP1947, please try rebooting your Wyze Cam with the Bridge. If that doesn’t do the trick, please reach out to our support team.

I’ve been talking to the devs about the schedules issue and they requested Wyze account email addresses so we can check the cloud. If you are experiencing delayed or non-functioning Rules, please send me the email address in a direct message and I will get it to the team.

@UserCustomerGwen unable to play playback I have to tap fast forward sign 2 times for it to work before this update it was fine it was a little bit of delay but now gotten worse

One of my Wyze Pan Cam is offline too. I cannot remotely restart. What are you guys talking about using “the bridge”?

I’ve got a Cam v2 showing offline in group view, but when i click on it, it responds like normal. Been that way for a couple days now. No trouble in the environment either with respect to wifi, internet, or power. I’m also @ v2.6.42 of the app still.

The Wyze Sense Bridge is an accessory that allows you to use their contact & motion sensors.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I have a sense bridge on mine and wonder if that’s the problem.
@secondary_2g

1 Like

Mine just came on line WiFi and my sense is working correctly too. This is weird