Wyze app 2.38 hotfix - Released 1/5/2023

Thanks Jason, that is a good news.

2 Likes

Yes! I noticed this as well

When I go to landscape view on my phone , the top of the screen has the white bar with the name of the group blocking the top of the phone screen and the cameras on the bottom get cut off in half .

this update messed up a lot of things

Not sure if it’s the same on the iPad as I haven’t updated it. Personally, I think that is a major user experience flaw = poor design.

EDIT: It defies viewing camera groups in four-up configuration.

1 Like

Yes, it’s the same on the iPad and it’s a real pain.

Anyone else tried to shop through app on iPhone? App now won’t let me shop just sits spinning on just about every item I want to look at.

Any particular reason you are shopping through the app? I find much more convenient shopping through the web site.

So if we can’t surf through the app to see what’s new while waiting for -1 to work - why even have an option to shop?

:man_shrugging:

I thought many things through the app and it was very easy and had no issues at all but I’m on an Android phone maybe that’s why I think iOS is having quite a few issues lately.

Been almost a week - will users be reimbursed for all those days of no cameras on cam plus?

1 Like

Update appears to be working - time will tell

Same issue here. XS Max ios cams throwing error: Failed to connect. Error (code -1)

1 Like

Did you get the update? I downloaded it about an hour ago and cams on my iPhone 12 Pro they are working - thankfully

1 Like

IPhone just updated. Will try later.
IPad already had the update and had been restarted and is still throwing the error.

Iphone 11
Ios16.2
Update is working

Is this update working and safe to install without causing OTHER disruption ?

Well to be honest with you I was just praising the other day how my cameras were loading up in a blink of an eye after the update I’m on an Android phone and now they’re back to being slow again maybe that helps out your answer lol

Pizzadave
Thanks but your answer doesn’t really help as I am iOS. Thanks though

I know… I was just saying it might have helped iOS but it made my situation worse again,:joy:

Have been running update since just minutes after update came out for iPhone and no problems. Have 6 v3 cams.

1 Like