Wyze 3 and reflections

How can I stop my Wyze v3 cam from picking up reflections in my front window. I have it set for people only. It picks up aany light that hits my windows day or night. I had to tuen my notifications off because I was getting flooding with false notifications. I also have cam plus,

thank you

Welcome to the forum! @cagled42

I too have a v3 facing my front porch and street that I live on so constant traffic is annoying

For rn the best advice I can give is , turn off vehicle detection , turn off all other motion notifications, just keep wyze Ai events on , reduce motion detection sensitivity. And if you don’t want all those light changes clogging up your feed , then try setting up detection zones

I don’t have any set up bc I would practically have to block out the whole frame , so I just leave person detection on and did what I recommend above ^

Hope this helps

1 Like

Is it detecting people when this happens, even though there aren’t any people?

Try putting a detection zone blocking the window.

@cagled42 - We are soon going to introduce an AI only recording + notification feature that will help limit the event recordings + alerts to only that you care about.
We are currently testing this feature and release it soon!

5 Likes

My only worry about this will be sometimes when the AI may not correctly identify motion and it fails to record the event…