Word of the Day

A high school English teacher one time told me she broke up a student argument where the F-Word was used as a noun, adjective, verb and adverb all within a couple of sentences. I will leave it to your imagination to picture how heated that conversation was.

1 Like

Mine improved too, until tonight. I’d be curious to know if your V2s’ person detection has gone erratic again.

1 Like

excitement

2 Likes

“Addicted” to Wyze! :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks Carver!

I think this and this. :slight_smile:

The extremes are strong and static poles. By the tension between them you live a life.

It’s nice to have a range and get surprised by where you find yourself. Disarming!

1 Like
A barrage

noun you eff or effer
adj you effing eff
verb go eff yourself
adverb?

I went through a Tony Montana phase in the 80s. Fortunately, when a friend drew my attention to it, I was able to toggle it off.  :face_with_diagonal_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face:

Still ‘near normal’ for me I’d say…

What most excites you lately? :slight_smile:

Complete with jonesing if denied? :wink:

2 Likes

Still ‘near normal’ for me I’d say…

Well my floodlight has identified a person here 3 times last night. Anyone care to guess where the “person” is? I’m thinking the smoker.

1 Like

Agree.
Looks sorta like R2-D2 :grin:

3 Likes

From top to bottom:

Eyes
Pug nose
Philtrum
Crooked ‘pie hole’
Legs (kneeling before the awesomeness of Wyze AI)

3 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Where’s Obiwan when I need him?

“This is not the person you’re looking for, Wyze.”

3 Likes

Going back on topic, how about “accumulate”?

1 Like

Accumulate cool products. Accumulate valuable experience. Accumulate design debt. :blush:

2 Likes

it’s either:

Ugh!!! or Now What?

1 Like

True those! Made me laugh. :smile_cat:

OVERFLOW

Why can’t I choose my notification sound. Something LESS annoying that makes me want to mute notifications.

1 Like