White-throated Sparrow Takes a Bath

Who stole the boy’s fishing pole? :fish: :fishing_pole_and_fish:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I forgot to go back and find out. He came with a pole and :fish: but a few weeks ago the wind blew it off and I couldn’t find the pole/fish amongst all the leaves on the ground. So I stuck a little stick in his hands.

Probably one of @carverofchoice clients :smirk_cat: took it for the :fish: :grin:

2 Likes

Hmm, I did see one of tthem sauntering by the other day in one of the videos… :thinking:

They get blamed for everything! :crying_cat_face: Just look at them… How can you not love the fluffy little purring fur balls :smile_cat: The standard of conviction for them is they’re Innocent when proven guilty. :joy_cat: That’s a really high bar to overcome.

I can’t blame the big yellow cat anymore because he got hit by a car and passed away the other day.

1 Like

Aw, my poor buddy finally passed his 9th.

May he enjoy the rodent and bird perdition abyss (which is simultaneously cat heaven).

1 Like

You client Mr. Fancy Pants wasting Gigabytes of space. :black_cat: :laughing:

1 Like

We resent that characterization. Mr. Fancy Pants is a cloud storage influencer, who sets trends in data hoarding furtastastc memories and the amount is measured in purrabytes, rather than gigabytes.

Indirectly, you and Wyze and Amazon are all PAYING money to have videos and pictures of him which are sort of spread all over the country, if not the world. He’s pretty special.

1 Like

OK :rofl:

2 Likes

@carverofchoice More wasted purrabytes, what a ham. :grin:

There is no such thing as wasted purrabytes. Just look at this face:

1 Like

Looks like he’s dressed for a ball.

Yes, He’s a pretty Tuxedo Cat. That’s why he is named Mr. Fancy Pants. :slight_smile: He’s always dressed in his fancy Tuxedo because he knows he’s headed to be on camera and get shared worldwide on the internet forever.

1 Like

Must have a good time piece also because he shows up the same times every day at 8:00AM and (5:30 PM). He waits in the yard of the house behind me taking naps and sunbathing until I go inside or get done cooking on my gas grill.

1 Like