Whers the car?!?!

Yeah what happened with the shipping? It jumped to $17.99??

what a frustrating waste of time. epic fail Wyze.

2 Likes

I guess the 2nd round was faulty and they will release the cars within this hour soon

The team of highly trained monkeys has been putting together the efforts to buy out the most elite spy vehicle ever conceived.

Been trying since 8. Nobody got time for this BS. If this is a joke I’m dumping everything Wyze.

3 Likes

Refresh and hit continue quickly before it goes away then add to cart…Thats how I was able to add one a minute ago…I didnt buy a 2nd one since I already got 1 ordered

1 Like

Maybe they over sold during the first hour.

Really pisses me off. I’m a loyal customer, backed them from the beginning and I feel like I’m getting f’ed. I liked it better when we would get an email from them saying we have first dibs on a new product since we were early backers.

6 Likes

Man. This is so cool and disappointing all at the same time. I’ll try again later today but if I don’t get it, that’s fine. Hopefully they’ll either offer it in the future or I’ll just have to miss out on this one.

Way to go wyze, site is a mess and false advertising on shipping what a let down. Also you are behind the times, this has already been done, anyone with a rc frame can do this.

1 Like

Honestly… I am not amused. I try to support businesses. I especially focus that support on businesses that are doing new innovative things, and show a focus that isn’t completely selfish. I am an apple user… Wyze isn’t really compatible-but I have stuck with them because I felt they were doing great things.

I really do not appreciate my time being wasted!
On a work day!
While I am at work!
For something that was supposed to be a method for them to show customer appreciation!

Low humor… Tasteless!

I think it is time I switch to a company that integrates with all of my other tech… It’s been fun, but I didn’t enjoy this insult!

7 Likes

Everything in my cart keeps disappearing. Can’t even make a complete order.

Me too!

I"m not sure it did. It was being weird. If you refreshed “continue” would light up then go away. If you clicked continue fast enough, you could get it into your cart. I did this, more than a minute after, and checked out with Amazon Pay and now have an email that payment is processing.

2 Likes

I had a lot of crashes while I was trying to place my order, but I was lucky enough to get through. The shipping was $18 for me as well, unfortunately. I saw it was free shipping this morning.

WOW, Wyze blew it on this one!!!

Still can’t tell if this is just an AF joke, if so what a waste of my time.

If not, totally messed up this launch. Had one in my cart with $5.99 shipping, then no shipping, then $17.99 shipping. Only to not be able to finish the purchase. Now I am just disappointed and let down. A real shame because I have been pretty happy with this company and it’s products (cams, thermometer, vac) UNTIL NOW. Not going to be recommending them again any time soon.

3 Likes

At 9am I was spamming refresh and the clock at zero just started over, there was no way 500 sold in less than a second. Leaning towards April Fools joke. Which would be fine if they didn’t tell us “This April 1st, we’re not pranking you - we’re sending you on a mission.”

edit: I guess it isn’t a joke, but with bots I don’t even have a chance to buy one.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s an exciting product, but sad to see the limited supply and difficulty in ordering! I saw on twitter that the 500 they released sold out in less than 10 seconds…

From contest thread

5 Likes

Are we attempting to buy one (or more) of what will be a limited production, one time item or are we attempting to buy one of 5,000early production units of an item that will be released in mass the end of May?

1 Like