Where is vacuum backer reward?

No more backer reward for me. From now on, I pass. This is SO NOT RIGHT!

1 Like

I have been waiting for mine as well. I have supported several of the projects and am becoming less inclined to do.

You realize that shipping is still screwed thanks to dejoy and the pandemic and that Wyze is still pretty much a start up. Also, I got both of my v3, because I read the email that gave me a coupon code for a free one. That was early January.
Edit: I personally have had zero issues and my expectations have been kept in check because of their communication. Every product… robot vacuum, 5 outdoor cams, a pan cam, and now two v3 cams all work flawlessly.

3 Likes

Umm… they cancelled those coupon codes. You couldn’t have used it as they didn’t have stock.
When does a company stop being a start up? Wyze started in 2017.
Shipping has never been great, even before the pandemic. Dejoy doesn’t work for Fed Ex.

I would have to disagree. Shipping is more or less back to normal. And besides, if they have not shipped anything how could shipping be the issue?

I am inclined to not support anything new as well. What is the point if you never get teh reward? Not sure it is worth a lawsuit over $20 but…

I recently received my email indicating that the V3 Backer Camera is on its way. Shipping label and all. So not sure what the issue is, but mine is on its way. You all should be getting your soon, I would expect.

As for shipping, I respectfully disagree that it is back to normal. For example, FedEx has been hit or miss for sometime now. I ordered a mattress which shipped from MD and I live in VA. It ended up in Phoenix, Tennesee, New Mexico and eventually to my house. That is not normal. I have also experienced the same thing with Wyze Products when they are shipped. I had some products come from Washington State or one of the shipping locaitons End up in Maryland, then WV, then to GA, before ending up in VA. Would have been faster for me to Drive the MD and pick it up.

This is only my opinion.

Shipping is not the issue. I purchased and received a v3 Cam last week. Yet I am still waiting on my backing reward. Wyze is loosing credibility in my book.

2 Likes

I have been with this company since the beginning when they had just two types of cameras and wyze sensors. This is really the first time I’ve been very disappointed with them. I still think it speaks volumes for their cameras since originally, they were not designed for outdoor use, yet they performed remarkably well when used outdoors.
By the way, I just got an email notification that the backer reward has shipped.
Coincidence?

2 Likes

I have purchased additional V3 cams and received those before I received my backer camera. I guess to me, it really isn’t a big deal as I know it is on the way. I would think otherwise if I did not receive any notifications about it.

I understand the frustration but knowing it is on the way and I can continue with my efforts, is what matters to me.

I personally don’t feel slighted.

2 Likes

Startups can last for years. USPS’s issues have caused companies to switch to FedEx (always sucked) and UPS, making them have delays, plus shipping and manufacturing from China is not back to normal.

1 Like

I got an email notice that my camera has been shipped, expected arrival 10 March

Still nothing, despite 2 requests to support (answered, but without confirmation about when (“We just do not have an estimated date for the shipment of your free gifts to be delivered to you but we’re expecting it to be processed within the month.”)

Ya gotta love the “free gift” bit. As if it wasn’t part of the purchase deal for the vac. :frowning:

on 03/06/2021 i received notice of my v3 shipping

i had been receiving weekly emails updating the status of all kinds of things (including my recently received doorbell) explaining the problem with v3 cam parts.

be patient. they’re working on it…

I ordered these back on November 12!
I think I have been more than patient,

2 Likes

Same here… I never received an email regarding the backer reward.

I called support and was told that backer rewards would automatically ship at the end of February.

Still no email or status updates.

1 Like

i ordered 11/12/20 and just got notice today (3/6/21) of the v3 cam reward.

i received this in jan 2021:

I have had several conversations through email with wyze about my backer reward and all have done me no good. I give up!

1 Like

We’re entering the second week of March and I have yet to receive any info my v3 backer reward. It’s messed up that Wyze ships new v3 cam orders but neglects its 2020 backers. I have multiple items of every Wyze product out there and once I receive my v3 cam and Watch, I won’t be ordering anything else from Wyze. You can sell me a Wyze electric car for $1 and I’ll tell you tell shove it where the sun don’t shine.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing the date when you ordered your vaccuum that would be great. It would be nice to double check if they’re shipping them in order or randomly selecting people. I ordered mine on Nov 13, 2020.

I ordered mine on November 10th and no word. There was a notice that they were changing the system from the code and I had to do nothing. Yesterday, I went out on the web site and noticed that my reward was not enabled (even though it had been previously acknowledged) and I clicked it. The web site is now showing an order date of 3/6/21. This is a mess.

I hope that Wyze is monitoring these comments as they are completely frustrating their supporters. I would suggest prioritizing shipping the rewards units and not shipping revenue units until that backlog is cleared. Loyalty to a business is irreplaceable and Wyze has built a following. It is a shame that the company is not being more responsive relative to this issue.