What is "Processing West"? (for the Wyze Bulb)

Just checked my order status for my bulbs and the message was
“Order #486747 was placed on May 22, 2019 and is currently Processing West.”
Are they being delivered from the East by Wyze Owls?

2 Likes

Mine says processing west also, should be soon I am thinking

1 Like

But what does it mean? Is it coming from the East Coast of America? East Coast of China? Is it coming from Seattle around the world to Mississippi?

I am not sure what it means, just to cover it all I will say its just East Coast of the world lol

Mine says is currently “pick/pack” um? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: hoping that means packaging and soon shipping!

Pick/Pack here.

Processing west here also.

Yay!

Mine processed west after it was pick/packed.:smirk:

Where is my order?

I tell you, this bulb order had been the biggest disappointment. 7 days ago it showed shipped with a delivery of Wednesday. No idea when it’ll every arrive at this point. Lost somewhere between UPS and USPS.

1 Like

I think the way UPS Mail Innovations works is that the delivery estimate is the date UPS expects to hand the package off to your local USPS depot. That may or may not be accurate, but in any case once it reaches USPS there’s typically 1-2 days processing before it’s actually out on the USPS truck for delivery.
You can put the tracking number into USPS.com and it should tell you whether USPS has received the item from UPS or not. Mine also said Wed on UPS, but USPS still says it’s waiting to receive the item from the shipping partner at my local depot.

Thanks, I’m aware of checking at USPS site. That’s how I know they’re lost.

No - they are SMART bulbs, “they are not lost, they are just doing recon”.
(That’s what I always told the Colonel :slight_smile: )

1 Like

That’s fine, but you’re taking to a CW4 now… Not some clueless O-6. :face_with_monocle:

Taking? actually I’m writing.

:rofl::laughing::rofl:

Ah… so you’re one of those. Good to know. :ok_hand:

Just to follow up on the delivery of my Wyze bulbs.

July 10, 2019, 12:45 pm
Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
LA VERGNE, TN 37086
Shipping Partner: UPS MAIL INNOVATIONS
Your item departed a shipping partner facility at 12:45 pm on July 10, 2019 in LA VERGNE, TN 37086. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.
July 5, 2019, 6:00 pm
Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item
TACOMA, WA 98424
July 5, 2019, 5:30 pm
Picked Up by Shipping Partner, USPS Awaiting Item
KENT, WA 98031

So it’s been 7 days since they were picked up in Kent, Wa.
The delivery is approaching Pony Express speed.

1 Like

Been 1 week since mine shipped, and, I still don’t have them. Kind of [upset] to see some reviewer say Wyze sent him a set to review. I get that these reviews are good for sales, but, early backers (paying customers) should have theirs first. Not cool.

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines