VROOM? V2? rc?

It was immediately out of stock this time, From one second left, refresh, 59 minutes and 59 seconds. None available. :frowning:

Itā€™s because people who tried earlier have it in their cart already so you skip this entire page. All it takes is 500 people hitting checkout on the item already in the cart to trigger them sold. So you have to keep working at getting one into the cart then move past that to the next stage of trying to complete the purchase stage.

Itā€™s a limited run item, not everyone is going to get one. Iā€™m still tying.

1 Like

I had one in my cart earlier. It just states that an item in your cart no longer has stock and removes it.

I had it in my cart earlier, and was refreshing that page as well in a different browser. The out of stock message never went away this time.

2 Likes

If you think this wyze car is hard to get try to get a PS5 at retail price lol. Bigger companies have the same problems with high demand products. I agree though. The 7pm EST mission sold out super fast. Faster than the other ones anyways.

2 Likes

Many cams, two headphones, scale, watch.
This garbage? Done until they make it right.
And they delete the two guys that are trying to sell cars on ebay for $200.

If they were able to purchase before the day started, cancel THEIR orders. That was not the deal. You know who they were.

You guys really jumped the shark with this one.

1 Like

Been trying to get through this since 8AM. Got through to payment multiple times, even received Amazon payment confirmation for 2 orders. Nothing from Wyze though, and based on others comments that means Iā€™m SOL.

Missed it again

Not me, I too am a consumerā€¦ but it looks like they were able to get more units, so keep trying if you like.

Not sure you know what ā€œjumped the sharkā€ actually means.

why delete the ones on eBay? Purchasing a high demand item for resale is smart capitalism. No matter what went down today, even with a perfectly functioning website, there were going to be those who got to purchase and those that didnā€™t.

Woo-Hoo finally got one! Well my CC was charged and I have an Order # so hopefully I got oneā€¦

KKKHHHAAARRR

2 Likes

:thinking:
Iā€™ve been trying all day and nothing
I wonder what i am doing wrong

Hopefully on your order page and got an email

Same, started at 8am EST because I didnā€™t realize it was PSTā€¦ Honestly, was probably just dumb luck. I thought the order was going to fail, it errored 3 times when I hit place order and threw out red errors. Then I got the ā€œmaintenanceā€ error page and reloaded it and got a Order Placed and CC got charged and it shows in my Orders area.

1 Like

This was a silly product for the fun of April Foolā€™s Day. Iā€™m not sure that judging a company based on a fun activity not going the way you wanted is fair. We all need to be good sports regardless of how successful we were today.

4 Likes

Glad to hear i wasnā€™t the only one with this idea. the problem occurs when the vacuum wants to manuver UNDER things that the camera canā€™t. I suppose you could set a block for those areas, but then your limiting your cleaning area so its a give/take.

Wyze may have great products - but ecommerce is crap.

Bots are taking 300 of the 500 in the blink of an eye. I get it in the cart - get all the way through, click on place order - and nothing. Page wonā€™t refresh - doesnā€™t do anything at all.

Their site has NEVER been very good for ordering.