Viewing V3 feeds on iPad

Wondering if anyone else has noticed that viewing V3 camera feeds works better with less that 5 camera feeds in a group on iPads.

I’ve tried viewing One group with 6 cams on my iPad and found that it works better if I break them into 2 groups of 4 and 2 cam feeds. By “Works Better” I mean they stay connected much better in 2 groups.

What model iPad do you have? I don’t notice that on my 2018 generation 6 A10. I have 8 cameras in my group, and view 4 in landscape mode. All but one camera are standard V3’s ATM.

Since you mention connectivity issues, I suppose your router model and health may also affect that. But since breaking them into smaller groups helps, I wonder if it is an old iPad.

1 Like

@newshound
My iPads (2) are 2021 and new. My router is a newish Netgear Orbi with a satellite….

1 Like

@Newshound
@WildBill
@Rulwiz

Just tried using my iPhone ethernet adapter between my TV port and iPad. Then brought up my iPad home screen on the TV. From there I just opened Wyze and went to the camera feeds. Need to put the iPad horizontal to get Full screen but it works perfectly. With the adapter you can also charge the iPad simultaneously…thlutch4

@Newshound
@WildBill
@Rulwiz

Just tried using my iPhone ethernet adapter between my TV port and iPad. Then brought up my iPad home screen on the TV. From there I just opened Wyze and went to the camera feeds. Need to put the iPad horizontal to get Full screen but it works perfectly. With the adapter you can also charge the iPad simultaneously.

1 Like

Not something for me, but how does it connect to the tv? It’s not really any different than connecting via wifi, except it’s wired and maybe faster.

Not something for me, but how does it connect to the tv? It’s not really any different than connecting via wifi, except it’s wired and maybe faster.

Connects with an Ethernet cord between the iPad adapter and any Ethernet port on the Tv. Takes no time at all to set up and works perfectly for me. I leave the Ethernet cord and adapter connected behind the TV and just connect the iPad when I want to view my cameras. Muss no fuss.