Viewing on Chromecast

Command… show deckccam on Chromecast… response stream not available. HELP

I have noticed a recent increase in issues with Google. Both here and on the Facebook group. Not sure what the cause is but you are not alone.

I think it may have to do with all the switching of “works with Nest” to “works with Google”

1 Like

I would tend to agree. IFTTT published a warning that users that migrated would cause their IFTTT routines to fail.

The only issue I’ve ever had was that it always took forever for it to finally load and start playing through Chromecast. The first few times I tried it, I didn’t wait long enough so I thought it just didn’t work.

Yes forever to load and crashes not long thereafter… is there a max time limit that Chromecast will cast the stream to a TV?

I’ve never been able to get Chromecast to stream for more than a few minutes before it crashes. Same with the Alexa skill on my Fire Stick. I gave up and just use the apps now.

The stream shuts down after 10 minutes by default on both Alexa and Google devices. That is stated in the support documentation found here, Wyze Support Pages :slight_smile:

1 Like