View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

So you do have to apply the subscriptions to the cameras. I have the 99 pack, now I don’t have that many cameras but at 6 I broke even so why not, but I have found I cannot apply a license until the old trial one has expired. Not sure why

You can detach the camera from the trial license. The attach camera to full Cam+

What?!? The beta is over already? Tell me it isn’t so…

@ben.casebolt
Have you applied the licenses to the cameras yet?

1 Like

The help page is outdated. It still references BETA.

Also, works on FireFox now.

1 Like

Cameras with CamPlus that are shared with me do not show up LIVE.

I have 7 cameras and a doorbell all with Cam Plus. I cant see the doorbell at all and the cameras do not stream. I get a little stream on one and then it is just a picture. as I start and stop they sometimes update the picture but no live stream at all

How many routers do you have? What is your bandwidth with your provider. What you are describing sounds like network issues.

I have one router and one extender. bandwidth is 45 down and 11 up. everything works fine with bluestacks tiny cam and the wyze app on it so i still can monitor from there, but the web app would be a nice addition

I can watch my hardwired doorbell pro all day long on the app, why isn’t that supported in the web view?

Is anyone having a problem viewing the new V3 Pro on the browser? Just the standard V3 works perfectly for me.

1 Like

I also am having problem with the Pro on WebView. I get the spinner forever even with the FW upgrade. I figured they would’ve at least checked this basic functionality before release. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh you are naive. Webview is the longest running Beta for something that should have been around day 1 like other companies. You’re assuming the left hand talks to the right hand :slight_smile:

This is currently being worked on, Wyze Cam v3 Pro should be available on it soon.

1 Like

Ok. Good to hear. Thanks for the update. :grinning:

What makes it atrocious? Can you provide some details here?

I use WEBView and my devices seem to load quickly and stream, sound works as well. They are fixing the V3 Pro issue, so not sure what the issue you are having.

1 Like

No, read all the user complaints and requests from up to a year ago. The thing has been a fiasco in all areas. It is finally starting to look as if it was not developed by a 6 year old, but only barely. It was in no sense a “Beta”, but a pile of junk foisted on us to make money via Cam+. Beta my ass!

1 Like

I did read above, and thanks for the clarity. I believe that most of us have Cam Plus, so adding it as a test that you don’t have to sign-up for allowed Wyze to make it better over time. I guess the option could have been to keep it a secret and open it up as a test within Center Code or some other way. But if you can have the masses look at it and provide valuable feedback with details, would allow it to become a better product.

As you said, it is better now than it was in the beginning, and can even be made better as more individuals start to use it.

Designing a system, web page, or app is a subjective process. What is nice to one person may not be to another. You cannot please everyone in the design. But does it function, and it is a lot better than it was in the past.

1 Like

When will Wyze Web View support the Wyze Video Doorbell Pro? I use Chrome and can see events but not view or download them. I have been waiting for nearly a year, but it is still not supported.

I would be happy if they could just get web view to work for more than 15 minutes without some of my cams locking up. It would also be nice if all six would start up at the same time without have to keep restarting the web view. I don’t know how they cut a deal with Roku and offered the Web View on their system. I have never been able to get it to fire up and work for more than a few minutes. Then again maybe I missed something. Still a long road from what I see and yes I have Cam+.