View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

@Frostvr4
Currently audio is not working on the Web View, that has not been added yet.

2 Likes

Windows Desktop Cam Access

I would like to access my cameras from a Windows Desktop. I may want to create an exclusive dedicated access point for my cameras or I may want a bigger screen to work from or I may want to save screenshots straight to my computer.

Upon downloading a Time Lapse from one of my V3’s today, that, ultimately would make it’s way to my Windows PC, I thought this would be yet another reason the Web Interface (or a dedicated Windows or Mac App) should have the same feature set as the App.

I’d like to be able to download any video from my SD Card (events or Time Lapse) to my PC or MAC (without having to download it from V3 to phone, and then phone to PC or Mac)

SJ

2 Likes

What is the latest development status and timeline for the Wyze Webview? Curious what is being worked on and what is already on the list before making any further suggestions :slight_smile:

I get the same thing with a “play” icon in the middle of the black. If you click it, It brings up the live feed.

With the online app, I would love to see an overlay feature where I can “minimize” my browser and still have my selected camera’s live stream (or even a slideshow of sorts with all my cameras) visible on top of the other work I am doing.

On Wyze Web View I can watch Events (no sound). But with Live stream all it does (on all 8 cams) is buffer. Is it being worked on? Anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

As far as we can tell, no work is being done on it - we’ve seen barely any changes or acknowledgement of our requests. Over 6 months of Beta, and no obvious progress. I’ve given up on it ever working properly or being enhanced. The Ring Web interface is so much better, and a great model to have copied - but Wyze likes to reinvent the wheel every single time!

Don’t hold your breath.

1 Like

Unlikely you will get a response - user’s have submitted bug and requirement requests with zero response. I think Wyze is too short staffed to do everything, so they focus on new products and revenue?

Customer Support on these fora is atrocious.

1 Like

I HAD three cameras set up in four rental houses (total of 12 cameras) and have finally given up on WYZE and moved on to a working system.

There is no customer support in this forum, by design. It’s user to user with occasional dropins from staff.

2 Likes

After making a complaint, I can’t even get on it now. Something about disabling my ad blocker. I haven’t added an ad blocker to my computer this year. Now all of a sudden there’s a problem… Right.

This is what comes up when I try to log on,
Error: It looks like your adblocker is blocking our kaptcha service. In order to log in, please temporarily disable your adblocker and refresh so kaptcha can work properly. We need to make sure that you aren’t a robot!

I don’t have an adblocker! This is something they have changed on their end.
And It Sucks!

As of about an hour ago I am having the same problem. Looks like WYZE wants to get rid of us.

Who knows if they even pay attention to this site.
But if they do I hope they get it fixed soon.

Wow, It fixed itself!

It’s all smoke and mirrors anyway!

Magical dust

ope, looks like webview is down again with the endless loading symbol. yayy

Makes for a great security system🙁