View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

The beta of webview was introduced 11/23/2021, this is still being worked on and tested currently.

1 Like

Will there be a full control implementation to the WyseView on PC? Or will we still need to control from the mobile app?

1 Like

Develop an App to view cameras on a PC

I would like to see an app I can use on a PC so I can monitor my cameras on a larger screen

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. In the mean time, if you are a CamPlus subscriber do check out the Wyze Webview, currently in beta.!

Just reporting here that this doesn’t seem to work with my Video Doorbell Pro. Just get a spinning icon and that’s it.

Any update on the sound? I use Web view for monitoring my baby and it’s useless without being able to hear the baby cry. I will cancel my subscription until sound works.

I have not heard how far they intend to go with it

I do not have an update on when sound will be available in it, I will let you know as soon as I find out.

The link given Live stream - Wyze is being blocked by AVG Antivirus as a phishing site. There is no way around that if you use AVG Antivirus. Please fix… Also I have two cams and the original cam is not able to be viewed on a computer without the Antivirus…it just circles and circles…

Lloyd

I use Avast, and am getting the same block on my laptop (my desktop PC’s don’t block Web Viewer thru Avast). A quick fix if AVG allows, is to pause AVG shields for 5 minutes, and seems to work for me even after my Avast re-connects, until next time rebooting the laptop even though Avast will start protecting again after 5 minutes.Hope AVG has similar. Also see if AVG has a way of excluding sites that you choose to exclude.

1 Like

I did just that, I paused the extension for Chrome and it worked!! Now to get the original cam working again on Win10.

Thanks,

Great work around. I think someone else in the past found that there was a conflict with the reCAPTCHA plugin and that some programs were blocking that, which ended up making the whole site not function. So it makes sense that if you pause it until you get past the login and the reCAPTCHA part of the authorization, then once you’re on the main site, it doesn’t care anymore. I wonder why so many programs seem to be having conflicts with that reCAPTCHA plugin though, but it seems like other sites’ captchas are fine. That is strange.

I’m having problems with the browser view too. It won’t show the feed even tho I already purchased the plus package. It just keeps prompting me to buy it again. Anyone else experiencing this?

Getting similar problems with Avg on moblie and laptop,

auth.wyze.com has been reported as a virus

Switching avg off works, but it makes your stomach sink when you think youve just entered ligitamate passwords into a web page to recieve a message
‘full authentication required’
Followed by a red pop up from a trusted antivirus .
Please fix ,or is this a feature ?

My cam v3 is now showing the message “Live stream is not supported on this camera.” What gives?

Only time I saw that was when I hadn’t signed up for Cam Plus yet.

I’ve had cam plus on this particular cam since 3/21 and the web stream was working previously.

As long as people keep buying their cameras they will keep right on promising. Two plus years in “beta” testing should tell you something. I personally will not purchase another product from WYZE until they deliver on WebView!

Competing with Dyson?? An air freshener???

Web View went into beta on 11/23/2021, as of this posting it is nearing 5 months in beta. It is still actively being worked on by the team

3 Likes

My bad! I was misinformed.