View On PC/Browser (Windows / Mac / Chromebook)

I’m sure there is probably a bug somewhere but I’m trying to use this feature. I have two camera that have cam plus but when I use browser live app it shows me all my cameras and they all say need a firmware update to use this feature but when I click on the app to look for newer firmware updates there isn’t any to be shown. Also when I click on the cameras that I have cam plus for in browser feature for more info it says needs cam plus even though right on the screen it shows them as having the cam plus subscription. Any help here? :slight_smile:

My 8 WCOs are showing as the example here, all are on Cam Plus, All are up to date on firmware per the app on my iphone:

Is there another Firmware that needs to be installed on the WCOs?

I have two Pam Cam V2’s, one is showing a still photo ‘preview’, the other nothing, both ‘spin’ when attempting to open the camera to view the feed:

Four of my Six V3’s appear to be working (I can view a live stream),

All Six V3’s have the RTSP beta Firmware.

The Doorbell Camera will not produce a live feed.

All 18 Camera’s have Cam Plus

SJ

2 Likes

I saw this issue also. Once I pulled the cameras up on my phone app and then rebooted the ones showing this, they just started working.

1 Like

I just read about the Web Viewer. I have the Security Monitoring Service and 1 cam pro license. I will have to check it out. I am so happy to see Wyze came out with something. I have had a old iphone and have 4 cameras in a group and have on a 32" tv so I can monitor my surroundings.

Jimmy from Wyze™ Yesterday at 7:15 PM

WCO is not supported for Web View at all regardless of firmware - we’re not planning to support battery-operated cameras as disrupting their deep sleep can tremendously affect their battery longevity.

2 Likes

@UserCustomerGwen When you say “current limitations” does that mean WCO’s will be supported in the future?

I was happy to see all of my Camera’s come up, V3’s… V2’s, Pan Cam V2’s, and the WCO’s

I was getting some of the camera’s working earlier this evening, at present, I have nothing streaming, only “Spinning Bagels of Death” for the Camera’s that should be providing a feed. (they are visible in Blue Iris and on my iPhone)

SJ

2 Likes

When I pull up a feed from any of my 8 WCOs on my iPad, iPhone and/or Android Phone and “disrupt their deep sleep” is it any different than if I disrupted them from a web browser?

SJ

3 Likes

Is there a possibility to add my pc as a trusted device during loging with 2FA?
Now I need to verify/ authenticate each login…

Nah, it’s just treating customers like stupid children, theoretically preventing complaints down the line.

1 Like

Same here, all 4 cameras are V2 with Cam+.

I am very happy this feature is finally here. I signed up and paid the subscription to see my cams on my PC. I used the link you provided but only see black boxes for each cam and a spinning wheel instead of a picture. I know this is in Beta testing, but shouldn’t it work? What am I doing wrong?

I would like to point out and emphasize that I only purchased the subscription for the PC viewing feature. If I can’t get it to work, I will be terminating.

1 Like

Yay! Glad you got this going and will be eager once the bugs are worked out. Just tested my 4 v3s on it. I’ll be happy to see 2x2 tiling and full screen actually fit the window for single view. Get it closer to looking like the wyze app and life will be good. Appreciate everything you wyze people do. Love the cameras and don’t mind the beta part. Keep up the great work!

I am fairly successful, though it has it quirks, but it is free, going through BlueStacks. There are youtube videos to help you get set up.

Keep in mind it is still in beta at the moment. If it doesn’t work for you now, you should consider trying again after the production release.

Has anyone been successful in getting the video doorbell v1 working on this platform? Thus far, I’ve only gotten it working on the app and even that is spotty at best :confused:

The video doorbell units are not supported:

They really did just throw that product out there on the market and act like it didn’t exist after :frowning:

:heart::heart::heart: