Vehicle triggers for alerts

Of late, I am getting alerts for Vehicles, in addition to People. Any way to separate the vehicles out of the alerts? Every time a car drives by, I get an alert on my iPhone.

1 Like

When a car drives by, and fits the rest of your trigger preferences, it should be a notification. However, if a vehicle is parked, most wish it wouldn’t be included. A way to throttle notifications is to go to Services Tab > Cam Plus > [camera] to turn Vehicle Detection off.

4 Likes

@Newshound, wow, nice save there. I was going to get myself in trouble. I was just about to suggest turning off the iPhone. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :rofl: Okay-okay, I know that’s not nice. But I was in a silly mood and it was going to be hard to pass up. Sure glad now that I didn’t do that, eh?

Newshound:
Thank you for the information, however I was lucky enough to get in on the 100 licenses for a single fee. That option seems to have the subset of notifications removed from it.
I thought I was loosing my mind, I remembered that screen you showed, but could not locate it… I guess I’ll wait for Wyze to reintroduce it.

1 Like

Wyze responded to one of my Posts with this:

So hopefully the updates will be released soon.

2 Likes

THANK YOU for this information. My phone, watch and everything was going off with every passing car and the detection settings didn’t stop it. You have saved my sanity!!

I just did a reply to your topic, and listed the currently available version, which is not the one that works. I am reverting to the production version.

EDIT:
Reverted to production version, and the ability to suppress automobile triggers is there, and seems to work.

Yea, I have been waiting for it as well. I responded to one of your posts, here is a link to what works if you are on iOS. I am hoping they get the fix out soon as others don’t have both iOS and Android Devices, I am lucky in that I do.

If you want to set the AI settings.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.