Vacuum virtual wall max

Is there a max number of virtual walls that I can add with the current firmware on this nice vacuum? I’ve tried adding more but they disappear later, leaving me wondering if my timing is off or if it’s a software limitation. Thanks, team!

1 Like

I am having the same problem setting up more virtual walls. It’s frustrating because I am able to add the walls but then they disappear. I need more walls, so I can run the robot or else it will keep getting stuck. I’d be surprised if there was a limit. Right now I have 12 walls, how many do you have?

1 Like

I have 13 virtual walls and want to add more and adjust a few. It let’s me position a new virtual wall and adjust existing (both during a clean or before/after a clean). Those changes would save but then eventually disappear and revert to previous 13 arrangement. I tried multiple occasions but same result.

Hmmm, now for the last couple days, it won’t even let me save the virtual wall adjustments. It’s a spinning white circle /“loading” for 10 secs, and then a brief message pops up at the bottom for a couple seconds saying: “Operation failed. Please check you connection try again.” I’m on firmware version 1.6.97 up to date. Any ideas what to do? Thank y’all for any suggestions.

1 Like

No solution here but wanted to say I’m having the same issue myself. Have 13 virtual walls and need to add a few more. I get the same failed message. Also on 1.6.97 firmware, plus beta app

1 Like

I am seeing the exact same problem except my limit appears to be 17 virtual walls. I need to create more as a workaround to the product’s lack of support for diagonal virtual wall boxes, which requires me to create many smaller boxes arranged in a diagonal to block-off low furniture oriented that way.Without this fix the device is essentially unusable in my house given obstacles (low tables, etc.). See ticket number 128710.