V3 is slow to connect

One v3 camera was offline when I opened my group this morning , i wasn’t at home at the time so I could turn it off and off , waited about an hour and the v3 ended up connecting.

I have a camera group , But the v3 doesn’t load initially , when I open the live feed it stays on 1/3 connecting and I have to click on the camera and just have that camera open for it to finally load

Made it to my house and I turned it off and on but still experiencing the issue .

What to do ? Thanks

Have you tried taking them out of the group to see if that makes a difference?

2 Likes

Join it again to your network. Sometimes a unexplainable hiccup occurs. Nothing you did. Just add it again with the same name to your network.

I recently had to do two myself. A dozen times off/on didn’t make any difference, until I “added device”.

3 Likes

Yes I removed that camera from the group and it doesn’t make a difference

Waited an hour now and it’s now fixed . It loads immediately.

Definitely gonna get this mesh wifi soon , thanks Spam . :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Yea, probably will be your best bet given the issues you have been experiencing.

2 Likes

I’ve been having the similar issues, I’ve removed and rest the camera 3times and am getting feed up with having to do this. I have it mounted to a post outside. I want to know if there’s a way to keep it connected? None of my pan cams disconnect randomly. Is there an update or something else?.

1 Like

All that I did was remove the camera from the group , and then added it back to my group. Hours passed and it still took a bit longer then usual to connect

It’s now all good , connects immediately. All i did was disconnect it from the power and connect it back when it first when offline .

It ended up being a guessing game , only this one camera was slow the rest of the 5 cameras had no issues . Didn’t restart router or anything , it fixed on its own

This fixed if !!!