V3 Cam Constantly freezes and a serious amount of delays

First of all, I just wanted to wish the community a Happy and Healthy New Year 2021.
My question is this I received the cam V3 and it’s worst than my Cam V2 it’s constantly freezing up on me and disconnecting and whenever it decides to stay on I have a large number of serious delays to the point I just want to throw this out the window. I’m so fed up am running out of things to do. I have restarted my connection and I still the same issues also it drops or turns off completely and my Alexa is constantly buffering all the time. someone, please help because i cannot afford to be buying cameras all the time.
Times are hard for me.

Thank you

I don’t have an answer for you. However, mine just started experiencing the same thing about a week ago. Prior to that, I didn’t have any connection or delay problems for the month it’s been installed. It’s not my network, nothing has changed and putting my old V2 back in the same place works fine as well as my other 4 V2 cams and 2 Pan cams. The problem is on both Android and IOS apps and devices.

Yep and good luck with that.