Uploading Cam Pan v3 Issues

Anyone else been experiencing an event not uploading or stating “Vehicle 5m” but only recording 10s, since the last update 4.50.2.3762 to their Wyze Cam Pan v3? This has been happening at least once a week. Luckily all events were recorded to the SD card.

I’ve been having trouble with mine since I got it the other day. I also have a Cam v2 that works great. I have the Pan Cam v3 mounted outside the same window my cam v2 looks out through. The Pan Cam misses 98% of the vehicle detections the Cam v2 picks up. Working with support about it but not getting anywhere. Ready to trade it for something else.

Howdy jiamson11

I have worked with support many times and it is very frustrating. They don’t seem to read the responses to their solutions, I believe they are using templates. It may take awhile but the Forum is the best avenue to help you.

good Luck,

1 Like

The support staff threw their hands up in the air … “ This request will now be closed as we are unable to offer any further troubleshooting.”.
It’s been handed off to the developers and they said to keep an eye out for firmware updates … not sure I want to sit around waiting for that. I bought the camera thinking it would enhance my setup but I guess it doesn’t work that way. :v:
-Jim

:lobster: :lobster: :lobster: :lobster:

| kabetts1
April 2 |

• | - |

Howdy jiamson11

I have worked with support many times and it is very frustrating. They don’t seem to read the responses to their solutions, I believe they are using templates. It may take awhile but the Forum is the best avenue to help you.

good Luck,