Ummm, Where Are The Little Cone Cups? I'm Thirsty

Could I be any more obnoxious?!?!?

Don’t ask questions you don’t want to hear the answers to, because, Yes, I absolutely can. But, because I’m not “Im-matoor”, like so many others, I will moderate my obnoxiousness, which by the way just so happens to be my sole creative outlet.

Anyway, I was promised a cone cup of water…

Old year’s resolutions expired, new year’s resolutions in effect?   :slight_smile:

My goodness, THANK YOU!

It just occurred to me that it’s an upside-down dunce hat, or really boring person’s birthday party hat, or a post-surgery neck mounted anti-licking torture device for ferrets, or a single mammary gland enhancement prostatic for people who don’t want to spend a lot of money, or a handy way for a very very very small person to amplify their voice so we normal big people can hear them, or a waffle cone mold that can be used once, or a disposable shot glass for people who prefer not to have to do dishes after a night of black-out binge drinking to make the bad feelings go away, or something to tape to a cats tail because they are incredibly fun to watch whenever anything is taped to their tails… I think that’s it… This was fun…

Say that real fast into a voice transcriber and let’s see what comes out…