Trash panda eating my bird seed

I guess the :raccoon: gang here took the night off or they didn’t like the neighborhood fools setting off the illegal fireworks all night. Happy 4th.

3 Likes

The birds are like… no, no, no, have you noticed we have wings? :wink:

1 Like

Raccoon visited last night but just sniffed around.

They might get spooked by the fireworks like some dogs.

Maybe the :raccoon: got a text message or RSM (Raccoon Social Media) message that said “Don’t go for the Peanut butter”, they are quite smart and have fingers to type with. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rocky Raccoon did not visit last night but Rocket J. Squirrel did this morning.

Speaking of Squirrels, this one is a bit confused.

A trash panda had its last meal. Yummy WalMart bread and JIF peanut butter, with a topping of Zanti Misfits.

I said there was no escape from the trap. Apparently the raccoon did not get the memo. It managed to get its head under the flap and choked itself. Now it is in a field waiting for the turkey vultures to take over.

The Walmart Bread probably killed it :frowning_face: Snack for the vultures, natural recycling.

Call Dave!

A quality ‘last meal.’ :grin:

I had to shake the cage to get the critter out. When it landed it was on its back like it was getting a suntan. All 4 legs out like they were tied to bedposts. Left it like that so the turkey vultures could go right for the belly.

3 down 40 million to go.

I have enjoyed trying to outwit these bandits over the years.
p.s. I feed them the cheapest dry dog food every night but they still go after my feeder. I am moving it to a higher perch every evening.

No pics😉

Careful, we’re easily…

Really ?

1 Like

1 Like

Lower the Flag to half mast.

1 Like

Fine. I went back and took a picture just for you. :raccoon:

The toilet paper tube was attached to the trap with baling wire. It must have gotten tangled in the raccoon’s whiskers

:headstone:RIP. You were not loved :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I like this one. Okay call me morbid. Still like it. Did you pour out some liquor in his (her) memory :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dead Skonk (by Loudon Wainwright 1972)

[Verse 3]
Yeah, you got your dead cat and you got your dead dog
On a moonlight night, you got your dead toad frog
Got your dead rabbit and your dead raccoon
The blood and the guts, they’re gonna make you swoon