Thermostat Display Improvement

Welcome to the community @xiayshi

Which issue are you talking about? I have a Wyze T-Stat updated to the latest firmware and the display works as expected. I can walk by and it comes on, the display is crystal clear.

Trying to understand what issue you are experiencing and what you did to try and correct it?

1 Like

I still am waiting for the thermostat brightness to be lowered at night so I’m not blinded if I happen to get out of bed at night when my eyes are adjusted to the dark, especially when the stat happens to be running, since the whole display lights up blue or orange at those times.

1 Like

Display always on

A setting where we can choose to have the thermostat display always on.

This would be beneficial if you’re across the room and don’t wanna walk up to the thermostat to trigger the display on to see the reading . Or don’t have an Alexa , or don’t wanna pull out your phone to know the temperature

2 Likes

Show a symbol on the screen that shows wifi is connected.

2 Likes

Please add the percentage of the filter on the unit display .

Yes i know you can access this on the app but it would be a bit more convenient to have it show up on the display .

Thanks

Rulwiz

I’ve had the Wyze thermostat for almost two years with swapping between that and a Google Nest. The Google Home app/GUI sucks and want to stuck with Wyze… but not having an always on display is a lack of foresight from the engineering team.

I know several folks have asked about it. My wishlist item is to have an update to have the option for always on display on the Wyze thermostat.

1 Like