The neighborhood menace hit my baby daughter in our home. Please help me recover footage

The neighborhood menace hit my baby daughter in our home and I had forgotten that I had moved the camera into the theater room (where the incident happened) from her room and didn’t check it until 4 days later. I feel like such a twat for forgetting about the camera in there. At the time that this happened I wasn’t paying for plus and didn’t have an SD card. I’m subscribed to plus now and it won’t let me see the video because I didn’t have an SD card in it.

Please help me. The mother of the baby hitter is dismissing his behavior as “boys will be boys” and telling everyone I’m overreacting because I won’t allow him back into our house.
Is there any hope? Does Wyze store any videos? I feel like they have to have it somewhere if it’s going to ask me for permission to submit the video to AI.

1 Like

If you didn’t have an SD card nor Cam Plus, nothing was ever recorded, let alone uploaded. There is no hope. Your camera only had Livestream capabilities at that time. Nothing can be done to retrieve something that was never recorded. It’s impossible.

2 Likes

Okay. That makes sense. Thank you.

That makes me feel better that I wouldn’t have been able to see a recording of it right after even if I had thought to check it. It wouldn’t have mattered.

1 Like

Put a uSD card in every cameras set to continuous recording.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m sorry you’re going through that. It sounds like you set up some good boundaries/response about not letting them near the baby anymore, and informed the other parents of the rationale even if they don’t take it seriously right now, and now you learned how to get it recording now. I would still get an SD card now even if you pay for Cam Plus. Like said above, set the SD card to record continuously, just in case.