Spotlight will not turn on unless I go into settings and touch low or high

Spotlight will not turn on unless I go into settings and touch low or high. It will work until I exit the camera and when I go back in the on/off icon will no longer work and I have to go back into settings and touch low or high to get it to come on.

Try clearing your app cache in account > app settings

Set the floodlight to auto in the accessories setting.

Set it to turn in when PIR detects motion. Then adjust the PIR settings to max sensitivity and distance. Try walking in front of the PIR.

That didn’t help

What exactly is it doing? What do you want it to do?

it won’t do anything - I want it to turn on and off when I touch the on/off icon

the icon next to auto is a on off button for the spotlight - it works as it should until i leave the camera view and go back then I have to go into settings and touch low or high brightness to get it to come back on. This camera is in my pantry. If i am at walmart and need to know if i have something in the pantry i can look to see if i need to buy it or not.

That’s a smart use of cams!

So when you first enter the live view the button is gone, or it’s there just it doesn’t do anything when you click it?

Next thing I would try is delete the cam from the app and set it back up.

the button is there it just don’t do anything

I deleted the camera and the spotlight and it still wont work I guess it’s defective

has it ever worked, or just stopped recently?