Spotlight is being forgotten every day

Good evening

I installed a spotlight to a v3, 2 weeks ago . It recognized the accessory and the dusk to dawn feature was followed smoothly

Up until this week . On Monday I noticed that the spotlight was on , on this camera around 4 pm . I didn’t think too much of it bc we got a storm this weekend and it was cloudy all weekend so maybe it thought that it was night time .

Well that day after sunset the spotlight was not on . I opened the live view of the camera and no spotlight icon was their and the accessory was no longer recognized .

I have to restart the camera or power cycle the camera for the accessory to be recognized again .

I have had to do this every single day of this week.

A bit frustrating , but I’m able to get it recognized easily . Anything I can do so that the spotlight can be recognized always ?

This is the only v3 that’s showing this behavior (so far :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:)

[Mod Note]: Your duplicate topic has been merged to conform to the Community Guidelines. Please avoid crossposting the same question in multiple threads.