Silly cat doing silly cat things

Captured my Grama’s cat being silly in the driveway.

9 Likes

Being a cat…

1 Like

Kitty’s shadow is his best friend.

1 Like

That’s funny. But wasn’t it double-redundant? I mean, ya coulda just said, “Cat doing cat things”. And we would have known 'cause all cats do silly. lol

I wish…I love that about younger cats, but I’ve had some that don’t act very silly when they get older. I wish all my cats always stayed that spunky and playful.

1 Like

I’ve got an 8 year old dog that makes moves like that when I walk into the room and he wants to play. But, he is my “cat” dog. :smile:

1 Like

That’s funny. You have a cat dog, and I have a dog cat. One of my cats acts a lot like a dog. He is even trainable to do tricks like a dog and obey commands. Very rare for a cat.

2 Likes

Looks like he got him/herself a bug which stood no chance against young cat energy.

If not a bug, a pebble or some random object that blew in and sparked this moment of energy.

I wish I was a cat ( the energy part)

3 Likes

Common feline behavior, known as the “zoomies”, where they burn off excess energy. Always fun to watch.

1 Like

My dog does that also to burn off excess energy before going to sleep. I agree it is fun to watch.

1 Like

We had a chain-smoking, disabled neighbor who lived in a single apartment with a cat named Cowboy and the windows mostly closed. That kitty would literally bounce off the walls.

Actually, more like this:

Seriously. :astonished: