Shipping Delays and No Communication

My new replacement order has advanced to status of Awaiting Shipment, so we’re making progress! THX!

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen Hi Gwendolyn! Can you check on the status of my order? It’s still showing as processing and I placed this order back on 4/24. Order# 002165593. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dianne

I also ordered on 4/21 and my credit card charged 3 times. My order also said “closed”. I sent 2 emails to Wyze, no response from either. Phoned on 4/29, after searching everywhere for a phone # to call. Finally got through to someone who said they would research and email me back. Never did. I checked today, still 3 charges, no refunds, but my order now says “shipped”. Called again today, and no - it actually has not shipped, and they’re going to forward my info to the order department for my refund, and place a replacement order. At this point, I told them I want my order cancelled and a full refund. Terrible customer support. I run a small business, if we treated our customers this way, we wouldn’t be in business any longer. If I don’t see a refund on my card, or at the very least get an email response, I will be forced to do a chargeback. Very disappointing.

Arghh… can you please have whomever went in to do my replacement order now fix that? I had ordered two sets of masks in my original order (2008011), the replacement has one set in it (2360737). Since that order has not yet shipped yet, can you please fix this once and for all? This really reflects poorly on Wyze with the number of problems with these orders. This has been far much more effort and trouble than a simple order should be.

@Dianne_F, I sent your ticket number to the team.

@Meditrina, we are so sorry that was your experience. May I please have your support ticket number so I can share this with the team as a learning experience?

@stewlevine, I’ll ping the team right away!

I have 2 ticket #'s: 562791 and 576553

1 Like

Thank you very much. :slight_smile:

I have yet to receive my order. It’s been well over 3 weeks. I received an email that stated that it was shipped, but no updates have been provided bases on the tracking number. I’ve attempted to contact you all multiple times and have not gotten a response. Order# 001786587

Same issue. No communication. No record I placed an order on my account. order number 002287273

Hello @rlocurto and welcome to the community.

I will make sure your information gets pushed up the ladder, hopefully you will hear from someone tomorrow.

Jason the order miraculously appeared on my profile with the status “back ordered”. What?!

You were literally still taking orders until today. My “lost” order clearly wasn’t prioritized over new orders.

I do not work for WYZE, so I am unclear what happened, but I will be getting someone from WYZE to look into this for you. I am just a user who volunteers time helping out.

1 Like

@Dianne_F, I’m not sure why it was so delayed but your tracking number is saying that it arrived today. Is that correct?

@stewlevine, if I’m reading your support ticket correctly, I think that the new quantity issue was resolved. Is that accurate?

@Neg19859, I’m going to copy over my response from the other thread to make sure that you see it. I have NO idea why your order sat so long but it finally started getting updated yesterday. It was updated today as being in transit. Sorry about the wait!

@rlocurto, we apologize. We ran into a supply issue where we needed to replace some of our stock and that also delayed the stock for existing orders. We’ve sent out emails to all affected customers and shut down ordering for the impacted product. We’re sorry that this was your experience.

2 Likes

This also happened with us. We have attempted to contact through email and support. I know you were overwhelmed with orders. We placed an order and charges were made to our credit card. When we checked when it would be delivered, the order said canceled. If the order is canceled and not going to be delivered I will dispute the charge made to our credit card. However, we would rather know if we will receive our order before I dispute the charge. [quote="Wyze

Have you contacted our customer support team? If so, may I please have your support ticket number?
Order #002012988
Ticket #569325

Wyze Customer Support

We have the shipping information on our website prior to purchase but I’ll tell the team that we should see if we’re able to have it catch attention more effectively. We apologize for the difficulty with your order.
[/quote]

Order #002012988
Ticket #569325

I think the quantity issue was resolved. I now have three orders sitting in processing 2360737 from May 5 and 2373353 and 2377906 both from May 6. All have the same status of processing and have been that way since contacting customer support. It would help to know if/when these will actually ship to know if my issue has finally been taken care of. I appreciate your help here on the forum, but I think we can all agree that there are better ways to be handling this than has occurred. I will continue to update here status, but I feel like this has been an awful lot of effort to try to resolve this, and to date that still hasn’t happened (to me resolved is correct billing and correct product received).

1 Like

Better shipping option should also help.
Options to pay for faster shipping also should be consider for life essential items like masks and thermometer.

So, for people who now have mask orders as “processing”, how long did they stay in that status before getting shipped? Three weeks after my initial order with still nothing to show, trying to figure out how much longer to give this before cancelling the whole thing and getting a refund.

And just like that, shipped this morning. So for me, 4 business days.

1 Like