Share V2 in second Iphone

I share my V2 in second Iphone, It works, But my first iphone do not work anymore. any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the forums! Can you explain “doesn’t work” and “works” mean? There are many features and uses for these camera so fully explaining your issue will help those that are troubleshooting with you. Is it recording? Local storage? Cloud? Notifications? Live view? Night vision? Also if you can provide app versions and camera firmware info along with your explanation. Thank you in advance!

1 Like

It’s a Live view. Once I set up the first I phone, The live view is fine. After I share the second I phone, the second i phone works good on live view, but my first i phone can not get Live view any more. It ask me following the set up procedure from beginning again, I followed it’s OK, but my second phone got the same issues, need be reset up, Look like it’s only works on one phone and can not add second phone. Thanks!

Does the live view lag out? or is slow? or just is not there?

Are you using the share procedure or are you setting up the camera all over again on the second phone? Does the camera disappear from the first phone users device list?

just is not there. When I hit WYZE icon on phone screen, shows" + New Device",

Are you using the share procedure?
Yes, I using the share procedure.

Does the camera disappear from the first phone users device list?
No, but I have to start “+ New Device” when I hit WYZE icon; just like start reset in the beginning.

just is not there. When I hit WYZE icon on phone screen, shows" + New Device",

Are you using the share procedure?
Yes, I using the share procedure.

Does the camera disappear from the first phone users device list?
No, but I have to start “+ New Device” when I hit WYZE icon; just like start reset in the beginning.

The share procedure is in the settings for the camera, should look similar to this in location:

If you do the “add device” on one account, then do the “add device” to another account, the camera is removed from the first account. What you need to do is pick which account you want as the primary, and make sure the camera is installed on that device/account. Then go into setting (from above photo)and share to the other account via inputting the other account email address. Then you need to accept the share on the other account for it to show up on the device list here:

If the other user/account is a trusted user, one option is sharing the login info from the primary account and no need to share or anything, both devices will see the same.

Does this help you?

1 Like

It sounds like you aren’t sharing you are setting the camera up on two separate Wyze accounts.

2 Likes

Seems like he may be sharing it but the other account isn’t accepting the share.

1 Like

Yep I agree. :slight_smile: At first I thought it was “setup on acct 1 then setup fresh in acct2 disappear from acct1”, but now I think it’s the share request is pending.

1 Like

It works!. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Did the share just need to be accepted?

Yes. but it’s very slow, waiting long time.

I only skimmed this, but it sounds as if you have two phones in the same family. Sharing is probably not necessary? Just install the app on both phones and log in to the same Wyze account on both phones. Done.

1 Like

Thank you. It works now.

1 Like