Set up problems!

I’m having setup issues. My girlfriend is the primary user, yet I did the upgrade from my phone as the shared user. How do I get it transferred to her phone bc it still says she has so many days of the trial.
What am I doing wrong?!?!

Trial? It’s probably talking about cam plus. If that’s the case, don’t worry about it The cams should still work (just without the cam plus features)

Is she having trouble viewing the cams rite now?

What did you upgrade?

Truthfully ever since we put the sd card in and started trying to start recording continually it’s been a nightmare. We’ve upgraded to Cam Plus, I’ve formatted the sd card and tried to set it all up. Now we are no longer getting events or even recording. What are we doing wrong?!? Please help…lol

Moderator Note: Some off topic posts have been removed so as not to distract from the OP’s request for help.

2 Likes

@wendybauer07

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, contact Customer Support (206) 339-9646 Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT or use this link to electronically submit a Support Request. In the Wyze App, tap Account > Help & Feedback > Support.

2 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate you removing that!

1 Like