Service Advisory - Device list not updating - 11/29/22

Think it has to propagate to the servers servicing the boondocks. I’m still blank on all app pages.

3 Likes

Everything is running a-okay for me.

2 Likes

Count yourself blessed! I must be on one of the lesser AWS servers in the basement next to Milton.

2 Likes

Everything just came back up for me. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m all back to normal now…:grinning:

4 Likes

I’m back in bidness too! All services back!

3 Likes

2 of 3 cams working now. Come on Wyze team give me 1 more :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

11/29/22 5:42 PM PT - We see partial recovery on most of our systems and our metrics are still improving. This is not fully recovered but we’re getting toward that point and are seeing support contacts slow down and positive reports from community members. Thank you for your patience during this time.

7 Likes

Thanks and You got it bud.

1 Like

10 v3’s are loading and finally sending ai and motion event push notifications, the events tab is finally loading again .

But my wyze bulbs are not able to be accessed through the app , when I click on the device to open it the app freezes and acts exactly like the way the app would freeze when IOS users were having issues when clicking on the full screen icon .

Bulbs are inaccessible atm

2 Likes

So I can get back into the app. My camera is not connecting to the home network. I figured I might have to re-add it with the app, but Wyze Cam V2 is no longer in the device list (only the original and the V3, no V2). Is that still part of the outage or am I supposed to use the V1 or V3 (which if that’s the case, that’s a bug).

1 Like

Just give it some time for everything to straighten out probably be OK after a little while, if you start messing with things you will make it worse

5 Likes

11/29/22 6:22 PM PT - Our metrics are looking good and we’re not receiving new contacts about this issue. We believe that this is resolved though we’ll keep an eye on our metrics. If you’re still having difficulty with your Wyze app or devices, please reach out to support.wyze.com.

6 Likes

@commtch
If you do have to add a Wyze Cam v2 back into the app I do believe it is currently combined under Wyze Cam.

2 Likes

Wyze cam pan not connecting grrrr :imp:

1 Like

I will reboot and power cycle the module.

1 Like

Thank you, that worked. Please let the app team know that the “Wyze Cam” should be renamed “Wyze Cam V1/V2” or something similar in the device names to avoid confusion.

5 Likes

The :raccoon: :raccoon: gang tried to put me out of business also. All my 4 WCO disappeared from the base and I didn’t know about the outage. I power cycled the base and everything came back later in the evening. No marshmallows for them today.

3 Likes

So now everything seems to be updating, I get event notifications identified as pet, vehicle, and person, but when I look at event list and the event itself in the app, all are identified as person

1 Like

I’m curious as to the root cause.

1 Like