Service Advisory 11/14/20: Difficulty logging into the Wyze app and integrations not working

I’ll share your suggestion with the team. Though I’d be worried about that adding further complication as folks flood in to check on their system/our updates.

Man, I’m just glad I’m not the only one having trouble logging in. Seriously thought I was not understanding the basics of changing my pw.
I’ll check it tomorrow.

1 Like

Maybe a dashboard on you web site showing statics

That is found here:

4 Likes

I do as well…X2

Scrolling alert says you have contacts with potential difficulty logging on? Who’s this being outsourced to Wyze? Hmmmm.
Newsflash: this isn’t potential difficulty.
We should wise up and ditch Wyze.
12 second videos I get that…always have. But not the 5 minute cool down…that makes your cameras TOYS. Not security by any means. I come home the cam records me or my kids and oops while a POTENTIAL attack happens the cameras are on a five minute break and the suspect/thief/murderer gets away scott clean no wyze clean

2 Likes

Our household does not have Google Assistant and we are completely down. Total BS!
Wyze needs to recognize their products are used for monitoring infants, young children in the home, sick family members with Covid or other illnesses, as well as unstable elderly. To have a system outage and not send email notice is totally unprofessional. Should this go on throughout the nighttime hours (eastern time), I’ll be gladly chucking the 7 camera’s we have in our house in the trash and heading to their competitor.

4 Likes

Absolutely right jcombs2020 I’m with you!!!

This is not a Google Assistant issue, that is a different issue, you will find this issue at the top of this page or below the Google Issue on the Service Status page

1 Like

We’ve noticed our camera’s randomly perform the full rotation scroll as if they are going through reboot mode - also another somewhat sketchy phenomena. totally unrelated to the outage.

Yes she has. Because she was unable to see her cameras although I could see them just fine.

Absolutely right my child is sick and I don’t have cam

Buy an SD card. If you need to get notified and see every motion right now and… you know what, you knew what you were getting when you bought the camera. If you didn’t, that means you didn’t read. If you did and just want to complain, then just buy something else and stop complaining. My guess is that you just want to complain.

2 Likes

Only specifics I see are: Currently some Google Assistant-enabled devices such as Google Nest Hub and Nest Max are unable to show Wyze Cam live streams. We have found the problem and are working on a solution. However, due to the complexity of the solution, we are not able to provide an estimate for when this service will work on all devices again
This tells me tech support is spot fixing an isolated issue, hence my report of not having these services.
Thanks for pointing out where I could go to read exactly what it was that led me to this forum and to create an account to post though, . I’m pointing at the moon and apparently you are looking at my finger in total awe.

What i want is a way to host my own server and use my wyze cameras. That should be a feature wyze should do and it will save them money in the long run. And we would have only our self to blame when they go down,

Same thing here. Logged me out, doesn’t load a device list, locks up… Man, this company has its head in its hind end! There’s more friggin’ problems with this hardware than anyone should have to tolerate. Annoying AF. A few weeks ago they broke device groupings then waited a couple WEEKS (not a day or two, max) to push a fix. And now I have to go delete ‘ reinstall a bulb this latest server crash or whatever has borked. Except, the app is so unstable right now I can’t even reinstall a stupid light bulb.
Nice work Wyze, no wonder Reddit spends most Wyze threads recommending other brands…

1 Like

I don’t get this. Either your problems are contagious or you are understating the issues. I have an android device and run through Alexa. Yet, all of my bulbs are currently offline. My plugs, cameras and other devices all working, but bulbs… no. Please be transparent about what is going on.

It rings really hollow when a company flag-waves people to invest in its ecosystem but has a third world digital infrastructure. Just sayin’…

1 Like

That has been going on for some time this is what is going on now

11/14/20 4:19 PM PT - We are continuing to work on the login and integration issue and do not have an update at this time. Thank you for your patience.

3:34 PM PT - We are working to resolve the cause of people being logged out of the Wyze app and/or having difficulty logging back in or using their integrations. We’ll share more information as we have it and apologize for the trouble.

Thats why there is no time stamp by the Google Issue, todays has timestamps of today

4 Likes

I use it to monitor my 93 year old mother who has a history of falling

2 Likes