Sense Hub not sending push notification home/away/disarmed

Thanks for that, guessing the hms notifications and the doorbell notifications are on the same line of bad code or whatever… I’m using pixel 6 pro with Android 13, wyze app version 2.38.0.153

1 Like

This is very familiar… And useful in confirming the source.

The notification issues being reported with different devices are somewhat isolated to a rather specific versions of Android OS. Pixel w\ Android 13 is becoming the frontrunner.

Happy I found this forum. I’m having the same issue, no push notifications for an active alarm while in test mode. I have a pixel 6a running android 13. I’ve attempted all the suggested standard troubleshooting without any resolution.

I’ve been hung up on multiple times trying to resolve this with wyze customer support. Currently trying to resolve via request #2667468.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @schmitt.088!

The Pixel OS is a theme with this issue. I have added your ticket number to the Escalation submission I mentioned above. Wyze is aware of the issue and actively working on a solution.

1 Like

FYI: since my first post I also tested on my Lenovo tablet and it also does not receive doorbell press notifications but does receive movement notifications. My first post was in fact with a Pixel 7 phone.

Yep, same issue here. I have a Galaxy ZFlip4 on Android 13. Both my wife’s Galaxy S9 and my son’s iPhone 7 are receiving the notifications, but not my phone. I’m glad that at least my wife is getting the monitoring alerts, but this is totally unacceptable.

EDIT: log ID number is 881208

@ SlabSlayer

Thanks for being on top of this.
A Wyze app update yesterday fixed my issues, now I’m getting push notifications for arm/disarm/door lock notifications, etc.
Wyze app v2.38.1(161)
Hub 4.32.11.365
Pixel 6, OS 13

3 Likes

I too woke up this morning and my phone had received a disarm notification. So glad this has been fixed!

2 Likes

I can also confirm that the notifications for an actual alarm has been fyxed…

Wyze app v2.38.1(161)
Hub 4.32.11.365
Android 12 on a Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G

2 Likes

Confirming the notification issues have been resolved for me as well

2 Likes

I still dont get any notifications when enabling/disabling HMS from the Android app. I do get notifications when using the keypad though. Do we know when Wyze is gonna fix this?

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @bjamaspi! :raising_hand_man:

You will not get any notification when arming and disarming from the app. Only from the keypad. This has never been a feature of the HMS.

If you would like to suggest that Wyze add the feature of being notified when the HMS is armed or disarmed from the app, you can suggest it by posting a new topic to the Wishlist.

Appreciate the prompt response and guidance …i will submit a request. Thank you

1 Like