Seeing weird images in infra red mode at night time

Seeing weird images in infra red mode at night time.
Did anyone seeing same?

Not sure what kind you’re talking about. Could you post some screen shots please? Thanks.

7 Likes

Could be insects, bugs, dust, particles, alot of things, but like @AnnWithAPlan stated, a video or screen shot would help alot. Welcome to the forums!

2 Likes

Yes, dust, bugs, webbing, or water. It is ALWAYS one of these. They reflect the IR lights. Disable the lights in the app and most all of the false detections will stop.

1 Like

It is not allowed to post recorded video or picture.

Getting following error.
Sorry new users cannot upload attachments

Not allowing to upload video or photos as an attachment. Giving error,
New users not allowed to upload as attachments

Aww ok. What about uploading to youtube or another storage place and providing the link?

New users unlock forum features naturally by being active, spending time reading threads and replys, along with liking and commenting on posts. I did just manually up your forum trust user level so that you can post your image or video. Try uploading your stuff now.

5 Likes

I have had similar things that I first thought was someone playing games with me. It appeared as a moving round, white area as a flashlight would do at night. One was at my driveway, crawling over the cars. Another was in the laundry area. Looking for a mouse, the circle climbed the wall, moved horizontally and disappeared.
I read somewhere that was an AI issue. This took place late last year, I may still have those and other videos on a drive.