SD cards issues

Hi do you use outdoor wyze?

Rick

Yes ā€¦ v3. I should have specified in the original post.

1 Like

I want to add that after doing some testing (trial and error mostly), I realized that after formating a 128GB micro sd and inserting them into the V3 Cam, outdoor cam and itā€™s bridge., unlike the V2 cameras that will make a sound when a card is inserted and almost immediately be visible in the app that a card is in the device, these newer cams not only donā€™t make a sound when a card is inserted but also the app does take a good couple of minutes to recognize the card.

Now, this did not always happen but when it didnā€™t come up right away and waiting a couple of minutes the devices do recognize it. Donā€™t forget that it needs to be FAT32 format.

1 Like

You did goodā€¦I have one v3ā€¦the rest are wyze outdoor . I just tried to do a schedule a recording in lower garageā€¦
And it said again no sd card detectedā€¦yesterday all was goodā€¦puzzling sometime for meā€¦

Thanks

2 Likes

I had this issue a couple times and it always fixes itself if I take it out and put them back in right away or change the sequence putting it in right after turning on camera or just before restarting.

1 Like

Hey thanks I will try thisā€¦appreciate fast reply

Rick

2 Likes