SD card playback and recording problems

Absolutely! I had push notices and cloud videos that had no SD card video to match. The green bars are even less reliable, I think. The green bar issue is just more obvious showing green with no video and video with no green bar. I mean, how many people are actually logging Events and logging playback and comparing them? If something is triggering a push notice and cloud video and I don’t have the entire event on the SD card? That’s a real problem, so I had to go with continuous recording. Now, I did not pull the SD card and compare the actual files to Event videos or to green bars, but I lost confidence in the “Record events only” mode and I don’t rely on the green bars.

Exactly! I like the cameras and I want them to work. As Rick pointed out, Wyze is working on a ‘public facing known bug list’ (they called it bug in the other thread). It just gets frustrating trying to use features that don’t work. My neighborhood is full of Nest and Ring cameras and as a Neighborhood Watch Coordinator I though I had found a great alternative, but I’m troubleshooting way too many existing “features”.