Scheduling individual Lock notification muting

Apologies if I’ve missed something, but I’ve looked everywhere I can think of and don’t understand why I’m not able to mute Lock notifications on a schedule. I have a door that I open and close often during weekdays and don’t want to receive notifications from the lock during my working hours, but outside of my work schedule I do want to receive notifications if the door is opened.

When I try to schedule a rule, the only option I have for the Lock is to is to perform an action when it locks. I see no way to mute or turn off notifications of when the door opens during certain hours but have them on outside of those hours.

Am I missing something obvious? This is extremely frustrating because I can’t imagine I’m the first person to want to do this. I don’t want to mute ALL notifications because I still want to know if a person is detected on one of my cams during those hours.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I too am running into this trouble. I Tried to have a work around with Alexa but, it only recognizes the lock/unlock and jammed statuses - which are great too.
The closest wishlist topic I could find would be this one: Wyze Lock Integration with Home Monitoring

It’s not exactly what you’re asking but, if the HMS contact sensors allow scheduling notifications maybe the lock’s integration will natively take care of this too.