Receiving notifications from just one cam

I am currently on Beta app v 2.8.24 and I recently stopped receiving notifications for all my cameras, lock and sense.

I tried disabling and then re-enabling notifications from the main account tab, as well as individual devices with no success. I then uninstalled the app and then reinstalled. This has helped to where I get notifications from my Pan Cam but no other devices.

I have several new events listed but none pushed orni did not receive notifications. Just a few weeks again I was even getting notifications on my lock, but all of those have disappeared.

I am using a Note 10+ with Android v10. Just a side note, I am also not receiving notification on my Samsung 10.1 tablet or my Note 8. Another note, I have checked battery optimization, and made sure Wyze is set to never go to sleep.

Any help of recommendations?
Your thoughts @UserCustomerGwen?

1 Like

We were talking in the FACEBOOK beta page about this too. It’s across beta and production apps and android and iOS. No notifications or none for hours or days and then a bunch come all at once. Not sure what’s going on. Hope we all get it fixed soon. I’ll pass on any info I get. If you get any info please update us. Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome. I sure will. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

UPDATE: Power cycling the cameras seems to have helped for now. Will try to keep updated if anything changed.

2 Likes

I did power cycle and helped for a few hours. I hope you have better luck.

1 Like