Preorder Shipping Update #53 Week of 12/8/21

Preorder Shipping Update #53

Week of 12/8/21!

Ahhh, the red coffee cups are out and the smell of peppermint is in the air. I’m Kenny from Wyze, and welcome to another update on your preordered products!

I hope you’re feeling the holiday cheer and crossed a few names off your shopping lists. (Mainly because I haven’t started my Christmas shopping yet…) :sweat_smile:

Nonetheless, let’s talk about some of the things you’ve already shopped for as we work on shipping them to you. :package:

First, some weekly reminders.

Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order!

• Think we’ve got out-of-date information? Contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when devices will start to ship .

• I’ll do my best to get as specific as possible once devices start shipping so you have an idea when your specific order will ship. We’re working on changes behind the scenes to make this experience more personalized in the future.
  • After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.
Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!
…Now on to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

…Not interested in the nitty gritty?
Check out what’s new at a glance!
Wyze Scale S orders have started shipping today! Keep an eye on your inbox for tracking info from us soon.
Wyze Car orders in Wave 3 are ahead of schedule and will start to ship in December.
Wyze Switch orders are almost done, but we’ll need a few extra days to wrap up. They should now finish by December 13 .

Let’s get into the details now:
A NOTE FROM JIMMY

Note: Preorder shipping estimates will continue to fluctuate due to seaport congestion.

I get it, you’re probably hearing a ton about seaports right now. Us too - the time it takes for any company to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. :sleepy:

Since this process isn’t controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. Sometimes this takes over two months! For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:
READ MORE

Wyze Video Doorbell Pro

0% SHIPPED

Shipping is estimated to begin in December . We’re almost ready!
SOLD OUT

I’m stoked to announce that our first Pro product is here - meet Wyze Video Doorbell Pro! Tons of you told us in the communities that you were holding out for a wireless doorbell, and I think we nailed it.

You can go wired or wireless with 6-month battery life on this new doorbell, and don’t even get me started on the picture - it’s got an amazing ultrawide view with the highest video quality of any of our cameras thus far.

Shipping is planned to start this month .

Wyze Scale S

1% SHIPPED

Shipping has started today! A small number of orders are now on the way, with many more ramping up in the coming days.

These should finish by mid-December.
LEARN MORE
Wyze Scale S is Wyze’s latest product! It’s got almost all of the features you know and love from Wyze Scale at a lower price. Learn more by clicking the button above, and compare between the two by clicking the comparison button at the top.

Shipping is planned to start in early December.
… Just in time for your New Year’s resolution.

Wyze Lamp Socket

STANDALONE: 66% SHIPPED

BUNDLE W/ v3: 0% SHIPPED

We’re still in the middle of the shipping process and it’s taking some additional time for the next batches to ship, but we still expect to finish this month. If that happens to change, we’ll let you know.

Shipping for bundles with a Wyze Cam v3 are estimated to begin in December.
SOLD OUT

Hook your Wyze Cam v3 up in places where you normally couldn’t get power with our new Wyze Lamp Socket, which runs USB power out of your light fixtures and can let you control their bulbs from your Wyze app!

Shipping has begun for standalone Wyze Lamp Sockets, and the bundle orders are to follow in December. :snowman_with_snow:

Wyze Solar Panel

0% SHIPPED

Shipping is estimated to begin in January .
SOLD OUT
Long requested, it’s finally here! Keep your Wyze Cam Outdoor running for longer by hooking into this accessory and placing it in a sunny area. Easy! :sun_with_face:

Shipping is planned to start in January. This product is on the way, but we’ve been informed that this product is likely to spend extra time in customs due to its materials.

Wyze Switch

80% SHIPPED

We originally expected shipping would finish on December 6. Shipping is now estimated to finish by 12/13. If you haven’t received your Wyze Switch yet, thanks for your patience!
LEARN MORE

Wyze Switch is our crowd-pleasing new smart light switch that controls more than just lights! Set it up to start your Wyze Robot Vacuum or set the scene with a double or triple tap while keeping a single tap for turning your bulbs on or off. Now that’s a smart home. :bulb:

Shipping has started and should finish in about a week.

Wyze Car

WAVE 2: 19% SHIPPED

WAVE 3: 0% SHIPPED

Wave 1 shipping has completed.

Wave 2 shipping is ongoing and is expected to finish by early December.

Wave 3 is ahead of schedule and will now start shipping in December .
LEARN MORE

Wyze Car is back, baby! Strap in a Wyze Cam v2 or a Wyze Cam Black and you’ve got the perfect cat-terrorizing cam on wheels. Or, if you’re like Brando from our Discord… a snack-carrying tray?

Shipping for Wave 2 is planned to finish by early December . :snowflake:

Shipping for Wave 3 is planned to start in December . :snowman_with_snow:

Wyze Watch 47mm C

81% SHIPPED

Shipping is estimated to finish in December.
LEARN MORE
Wyze Watch 47mm is back in style with the new Wyze Watch 47mm C! It’s the watch you know and love with new colors, bands, and matching watch faces.

We’re shipping these out as we speak and should finish sometime in the next few weeks.

Wyze Cam Floodlight

0% SHIPPED

Shipping is estimated to begin in December .
SOLD OUT

Meet Wyze Cam Floodlight, powered by a built-in Wyze Cam v3!

Illuminate the bad guys with super-bright LED lights, then tell them to beat it with a 105dB siren (that’s like, helicopter-next-to-you levels of loud). Use the extra USB port to hook up a second Wyze Cam v3 and keep watch around the corner, too.

…And, it’s one of the most affordable floodlight cams on the market. :heart_eyes:

Shipping is planned to start in December.

That’s all for this week!

Thanks for joining me! My bestie Jimmy will be back from vacation next week with more shipping updates, but I’ve clearly got some holiday shopping to do until then. :man_running:

See you next time!
Jimmy Kenny from Wyze

6 Likes