Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

This guy needs a paw repair. Looks like it’s got something in or an injured front right paw.

1 Like

This one needs an eye repair, he only has one headlight turned on. :flushed:

3 Likes

I read the reason dogs get sprayed by skunks so often is because when the skunk is confronted, it raises its tail to spray. The dog sees the raised tail and thinks the skunk wants to play.

/Cliff Clavin OFF

Cliff had all the facts :rofl:

1 Like

2024_01_26_14_16_21

Building a Cat House

That could very well be true. When I lived in TN, I had a Border Collie for a little while. She found a baby skunk in the back yard and kept trying to play with it. The skunk kept lifting its tail and would fall forward each time. The dog got excited and kept running around it, trying to play. I got some cool shots, even some closeups of the skunk’s back end, which had flies flying around it.

Anna Catharina looking for a dry place since it has been raining for two days. Maybe I need a door bell at ground level.

4 Likes

I bought some deer corn and put 4 ears on the ground. Also zip tied two ears to a shepherd’s hook and put peanut butter on them.

[Mod Note]: Re-encoded video for proper embedded viewing in web browsers.

4 Likes

The squirrels will probably like that. I threw a few old pecans on the ground in hopes that the squirrels would take them. Not much going on here.

1 Like

A herd of steaks and burgers :yum:

1 Like

Meet my support Opossum

Or a juvenile ROUS

1 Like

Anna Catharina trying to see if she can watch me through the camera. :grin:

2 Likes

Wow, I’ve never seen a white one before.

1 Like

@AnnWithAPlan what, have you only seen them in pieces? :rofl: JK

Maybe @AnnWithAPlan has some of these on the shelf. :rofl:
Creamed

3 Likes

Haha funny. I’d better change that quick!

1 Like

That’s Miss Albina O’possum.

I wondered if she was, but her eyes didn’t look pink.

1 Like

I guess I really need a ground level doorbell at the front door. First Anna Catharina the possum tried to see if I would wake up then Joannes Franciscus :raccoon: wanted to play at 3:32 AM.

2 Likes

Anna Catharina enjoying her chicken bone Valentine’s treat. :heart: :heart: :grin:
This is a Cam Plus video 24 seconds. The recording on the SD card in the WCO is 1 mi, 31 seconds and 10.13 MB. :frowning_face:

2 Likes