Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

I think I’ll pass. I take your word that Rizzo got dispatched humanely :wink:

I think Bill Mumy said it better

@TomG :skunk: :skunk:s’ on the way to your house, I got them first class tickets.

1 Like

Yeah, he played that part well. If I remember correctly, Carol Burnett played in the first episode when she was a young lady.

:hushed::joy:

Don’t like your neighbors? Or do they have all the cats?

This thread is making records:

Pepe and friends are popular.

3 Likes

:+1:

Just one I don’t like. I have asked him for 5 years to get his big pine trees trimmed because all the branches are growing over every ones property but his. The big branches sometimes break off and land in my and other yards. I am also tired of raking up tons of pine needles covering my yard. I have a multi trunk (4 trunk) Black walnut tree in my back yard and I have to trim them about every three years because they grow fast and very large, He just tells me to F off. I would torch his trees but I might burn my own house done if I did that. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t do that, At minimum you’d owe him 3X the value of the tree, which has often been ruled to be thousands of dollars. Laws can vary a lot by state and municipality, but most generally decide you have the right to trim any branches up to your property line, but you can’t harm the tree in any other way. Sometimes you can get the tree classified as a nuisance and force the neighbor to trim it or remove it (or the city to do it), but there are limited qualifications for it and it’s unlikely.

I know a lot about that because my neighbor’s massive tree is CONSTANTLY polluting my swimming pool (I don’t mind it in my yard that much since my lawnmower just mulches the leaves, seeds, etc), but the bottom of my pool is full of their seeds and three top is coated in leaves. It is what it is, but I keep praying it gets hit by lightning & strong winds :joy:

Hey, I’m not the one who dispatched the rat :grinning:

1 Like

Take a 6-8 inch copper spike, cut off the head and nail in the trunk so it’s not visible. It will kill the tree

This Possum needs a name, It is not one of my regulars and appears to be young critter.

How about opossum, which is the correct name. :sunglasses:

(Opossum - Wikipedia)

I vote for Clancy O’Possum, or COP

1 Like

Maybe I’ll go with Crépu (French for Frizzy) based the the hairdo. :grin:
*** I think is most likely a female so I will need to change it to Crépue.

Have a bad hair day and its all over the Internet

:joy:

How about Opie?

1 Like

Last time I saw Opie on the TV he was missing a lot of hair. :rofl:

1 Like

True, but he had lots of it when he was young and sometimes it was disheveled. :joy:.

I think it is hereditary

And I know that’s not Ron.