Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

Please edt your post and tell us to mind the volume. Woke up the whole house!

Gourmet meal for the :raccoon: :crown: I have a 4 min. 41 second video a one of my gang dunking, washing and eating three marshmallows, 24.2 MB, I will try to edit and save the good parts.

What a goofy creature :rofl:

What are you looking at?

1 Like

My bad :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

Who couldn’t love a face like that :hearts: :rofl:

2 Likes

Rocky Raccoon prefers sunflower seeds. The bed of flies is about to be hosed off the buffet wall. The apples are disappearing.

2 Likes

He seems to like your camera also. I would put some sunflower seeds out but I think the birds would get them all before any of the raccoon gang showed up. Or worse, maybe one of Gavin the !@#$%&* Rat’s relatives would show up.

Sky Headlights so the critters can see their water bowl.
Moon on the left, street light on the right.

2 Likes

Rocky has a bad hair day

He nudged the v3 a bit. Last time he knocked it off the wall so the USB power bank went with it. Fortunately he knocked it into the neighbor’s yard which is only a foot down. Our yards are terraced, so if he knocked it into our yard it would have dropped about 5 feet. :grimacing:

Our menagerie now includes a cat.

2 Likes

Cats :astonished:
I get about 20 videos a night of this same cat recorded on three different cameras. Cat’s real home is just down the street but it spends more time here. Time to start charging rent.

1 Like

It took me over a week to finally get another tree rat. He has been relocated to the same location as the previous 3. He wasn’t very large and has several siblings in the area. One more down with an easy hundred to go. Again, I’m not really going for squirrels, but I’m not releasing them back into my squirrel infested neighborhood.

Squirrel relocation services

You need some signs, one for you and one for the neighbors.

2 Likes

I put some popcorn on top of the v3. Hopefully Rocky doesn’t destroy it tonight.

I was on the porcelain throne when I read your post. Made me jump and my wide yelled at me to turn the siren off. She thought it was one if our cams.

Without experiences like this, life would be boring. :rofl:

1 Like

Rocky has a choice of Honey Nut Cheerios and Digiorno pizza

I think he will go right for the pizza

1 Like

Chicken bones for my :raccoon: :raccoon: tonight unless one of the cats or the possum gets them first. As they say “First come, First Served” I think Rocky will snack on the Cheerois first for an appetizer then have Pizza for the main course. No Wine? :anguished: :anguished:

1 Like

I’m voting pizza. And Rocky will probably run away with it once he tastes it.

Frozen Pizza :face_with_peeking_eye:
I changed the menu, not much meat left because if I cook it I eat it except the bones. I want to see who gets first pick, cat, possum or raccoons. I am betting on the cat since it comes here twenty some times a day. Cat will play with the chicken bone like it did the last time.

2 Likes

Pepe’ beat Rocky. There are two skunks. Both were chowing down on the Cheerios then one ventured over to the pizza.

The bed of dead flies is almost gone. Birds probably ate them.

2 Likes

Looks like the skunk in the background is wearing a jester hat. :rofl:

1 Like