Pepe' Le Pew & Friends

I gave him only 3. Cheetos… probably the worst junk food ever created. But so tasty! :grin:

1 Like

And messy

1 Like

And in the next video will be @Seapup with 20 pounds of :hotdog: :hotdog: :hotdog:

1 Like

Haha. When my ex and I had a trucking business, one of the trailers we had was a “stick wagon”.

1 Like

Nice shot. Was that with a Wyze cam with porch lighting?

1 Like

That was taken with my phone.

1 Like

I used to grab a bag of crunchy Cheetos at lunch. Was in a hurry and didn’t notice until I popped one in my mouth. I have had spicy food, but this is some sort of conconction that tastes terrible. I asked the other guys if they wanted it. One tech ate them, but he would eat most anything. Won a bottle of booze at a Christmas party years ago. My drink of choice is American p water Bud Light. I asked him if he drank that brand. He replied “does it pour?”

2 Likes

The tree rats in my neighborhood just can’t resist the scent of peanut butter and an almond broke in half. This one knows better, but ewe THAT smell!

Squirrel trapped - released 10 miles away within 90-minutes

1 Like

Aww…why everyone hating on the bushy-tailed buddies? I think they’re cute. :slight_smile: They can come live in my trees…though they won’t like my kitties, so maybe not.

1 Like

My solution to the tree rat issue.

Crosman 2240 with a bipod and red dot sight.

2 Likes

We simply have too many in my neighborhood. The problem is my neighbors put corn our for the deer. I was talking with her after trapping the previous squirrel. She laughed and told me that they have about 20 living in a tree near their home.

Here’s a true story from a few weeks back. I sent this to a friend of mine via text:

Wild story as short as possible. Looked out window, saw papa/mama squirrel and 2-3 little ones just sitting on side of Maple tree. They sat for a long time and the parent made sure they didn’t move. I decided this was my chance to scare them away from my yard. Grabbed a broom, went outside, they were still on tree, so I banged on the other side of the tree. Parent grabbed a little one by the neck and carried it. I banged again…parent came down for other one and carried it up the tree as well. A couple minutes later while standing under the tree looking up, I hear a ruckus and a bird of prey flies off with one of the little squirrels. Parent squirrel is heard crying as I walk inside knowing I did my part.

I can’t stand squirrels anymore but that is still sad.

Circle of life my friend. Birds of prey need to eat as well I like birds far more than squirrels. :grinning:

1 Like

I have learned to hate both the longer I own a home. :frowning:

Actually, the bigger birds of prey are fine. It’s the little buggers who nest on my air conditioners and crap on my steps I could do without.

And if you live in a wooden house like I do, the squirrels eat that like a Gingerbread house (to wear down their teeth).

So no love here, lol.

If you would feed them some acorns they wouldn’t eat your house. :slightly_smiling_face:
I have about 2 dozen red squirrels in the backyard and they just run up and down the top of the fence runners. They have been known to eat the phone lines on occasion :upside_down_face:

We have turkey vultures (buzzards) around so anything my Crosman dispatches is laid out in the field behind my house.
Usually there are two. One will be having squirrel and the other just sits there. When the first buzzard finishes, it flies off and the second gets to eat.

1 Like

If you always use the same field and location, I bet those scavengers keep a close eye on that field and maybe even you. After you drop off a meal for them, how long does it take for them to show up?

I didn’t pay attention to that.

Pepe’ must be deaf. For grins I activated the siren. Not even a flinch.

CAUTION - turn your volume down.

Rocky Raccoon and offspring

I still feel bad about the raccoon strangling itself so I am like @Antonius and feed them.

2 Likes