Using Android tablet to configure new cam.
- Android set to 2.4GHz WIFI.
- Following directions in APP.
- I can get to the step where I need to listen for voice in camera. No issues to this point.
- In the next step, the APP flashes the WIFI configuration screen for about 1 second or less.
- The APP then flashes the Wyze splash screen for about 1 second or less.
- The APP then immediately returns to the setup screen.
What am I doing wrong?
So you don’t even get to where you enter your WiFi password or scan the QR code?
Not sure you could have done much wrong at that point… What about the basics? Freeing up memory and making sure app isn’t corrupted. Close out all other apps? (minimize and swipe away) Reboot the tablet? Remove & reinstall the app? Enough free space on tablet for temp files? Date and time look normal? Battery good and charged?
All good suggestions from @sodcam! I would suggest rebooting tablet first then deleting & reinstalling the app. Before that, if you happento have have another device, try to install the app on it and try.