Outdoor camera features: Very Confusing

Looking ay purchasing the outdoor bundle. Product description alludes to 12 second recordings. Is this the max length of recordings after camera is triggered? Sounds too short to me. Is there some sort of recording “service” that one needs to subscribe to to allow for recording storage or ? As I say, this product description is very unclear and confusing.

Thanks for your reply,

Jim

You can get longer recordings by subscribing to CamPlus. Make sure you change the Cool Down period as well.

1 Like

More details on CamPlus can be found on the CamPlus page Wyze Cam Plus | Upgrade Wyze Cams & Activate Wyze Subscriber Discount Code
and in the FAQ https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003345871-Cam-Plus

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt replies. WTHell don’t they make this clear in the promotional stuff?

Jim

Could be clearer. If you have power near the location you want to put it, I would opt for the V3 instead. The Starlight feature alone makes it worthwhile to me. Also, not having to charge a battery is appealing.

I have run Ethernet cables to locations outside and use POE to power the camera’s.

2 Likes