OH Wyze I AM SO BORED

Hello, I am a travel pharmacy tech, and I am on a job right now that is really neat. I prepare the vaccines for distribution in far out communities to people who want it but might not otherwise have access. I feel it is a noble thing that I am proud to be part of. I was able to get my vaccine a long time ago because I was in a trial. However, I find out that my paperwork doesn’t count as proper documentation since it was a trial, even though I know from them telling me I didn’t get the placebo. I understand this, and I went ahead and went and got the vaccine when I was told it wouldn’t hurt me to have a second one. So I had that done, but I was exposed too soon and so now I must quarantine for 2 weeks. In a hotel. Far from home, with none of my toys and nothing to play with. I have online classed myself to death, I hate TV, my TikTok are boring because I am bored, and I was hoping maybe ya’ll had some kind of toys for me to test out or an extra Wyze rover I could go explore with…? Lol Sigh…. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated…. I still have 12 days left.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

FedEx SmartPost would get you the items about a month after you’ve left.

1 Like

Oh, um, ok … I’m here working till august though, but thanks anyway….

Kimberly Gabriel

Oh, that sucks!

Go buy something on Amazon that you can play with. At least with that you will have it in a day or so.

1 Like

IKR? I have an interest in remote control stuff lately, so maybe i can find a robotics kit

Kimberly Gabriel

Where are you at? Perhaps a local could drop off something you could play with.

Well - thank you for your service and the sacrifices that you are making in behalf of people that will never know. THANK YOU.

Something to do? Check out Youtube. Start with everything on Wyze. Then Start checking out Smart Home stuff. There’s new stuff coming out all the time. Even if you had your home station perfect, there’s new stuff coming out every month. Get smart-ER. There’s more coming out everyday than you can keep up with.

1 Like